1 in 2 citizens owns guns, and the country has one of the lowest crime rates in the world!
TOP-11 “ONLY IN AMERICA” OBSERVATIONS — BY A CANADIAN*
1) Only in America could the rich people – who pay 86% of all income taxes – be accused of not paying their “fair share” by people who don’t pay any income taxes at all.
2) Only in America could people claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when they have a black President, a black Attorney General, and roughly 18% of the federal workforce is black while only 12% of the population is black
3) Only in America could they have had the two people most responsible for our tax code, Timothy Geithner, the head of the Treasury Department and Charles Rangel who once ran the Ways and Means Committee, BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.
4) Only in America can they have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.
5) Only in America would they make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege while we discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just ‘magically’ become American citizens.
6) Only in America could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country’s Constitution be thought of as “extremists.”
7) Only in America could you need to present a driver’s license to cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.
8) Only in America could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. oil company (Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes (Nike).
9) Only in America could the government collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion dollars more than it has per year – for total spending of $7-Million PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn’t have nearly enough money.
10) Only in America could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000.00 a plate campaign fund-raising event.
11) Only in America can a man with no background, no qualifications and no experience … and a complete failure at his job … be reelected.
WASHINGTON, DC – At last night’s White House state dinner honoring former D.C. Mayor Marion Barry, Vice President Biden managed to ignite a bit of a firestorm when he addressed the honoree and distinguished guests. After thanking Mayor Barry for his public service and congratulating him on his many accomplishments, the Vice President strayed off-script and embarked on a bewildering oration that left some of the dinner guests uneasy and all of the guests confused. Mr. Biden’s discourse began to meander wildly when his subject matter shifted from Marion Barry to Mrs. Obama’s new haircut.
“I’ve always been a big fan of the Beatles,” Biden said, “so I would be remiss if I didn’t take a moment and compliment the first lady on her lovely new hairstyle. You look beautiful, my dear. That’s a good lookin’ head of hair.”
Mrs. Obama shyly waved as the dinner guests applauded.
“It’s a very hip look,” he continued. “I think in the hood they call that ghetto chic. Am I right?” The Vice President winked at the first lady.
Mrs. Obama forced a smile as a few uncomfortable laughs pierced the silence.
“And Mr. President, I know you’re excited about that new hairdo. It allows you to cheat on your wife without having to worry about being impeached.” Biden looked at Obama and shrugged. “What? Am I wrong?” A handful of dinner guests chuckled warily before he continued. “I remember a special Halloween a couple of years ago when Jill wore a black wig as part of her costume. Well, let me put it this way, not only did I get to cheat on my wife, but the next day she even washed the stains out of the dress.” Mr. Biden winked at Secretary of State Clinton.
“But in all seriousness folks, there’s nothing like a gal who has the wherewithal to keep herself fresh and new for her husband.” The Vice President smiled at a pretty young woman, “Now, I’m not overlooking you single gals. I haven’t forgotten when I was a randy young lad, prowling the alleyways after the bars had closed in search of that special lady. But as the years have passed I’ve come to understand the importance of being faithful to a woman. Basketball great Wilt Chamberlain once said, I’d rather make love to one woman twenty thousand times than bang twenty thousand of ‘em once.” Biden leaned into the microphone and grinned, “Of course, that’s easy to say after you’ve already tapped the twenty thousand.” He winked at Marion Barry, “My brother Marion knows what I’m sayin’.”
“But in the end, it’s not about the haircuts, the dirty talk or the stilettos. It’s about who a woman is deep down inside. It’s about her values and her personal hygiene. In the end, it’s about a bond of love that’s so strong it enables a man to persevere through those grueling times of despair when he’s jonesing for some stray.”
At that point President Obama began tapping his wine glass with a spoon and the dinner guests politely applauded. Several minutes later dinner guests say Obama pulled Vice President Biden aside and spoke with him privately for several minutes.
Please take the time and watch this video…. you will be glad you did! Until Death do us part!!!! This is quite a story about ‘’another generation’’ which will be missed for all time, and the term ‘’till death do us part’’ is not always applicable. What a gentle soul.
Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota points out some interesting facts concerning the Presidential election:
- Number of States won by: Democrats: 19 Republicans: 29
- Square miles of land won by: Democrats: 580,000 Republicans: 2,427,000
- Population of counties won by: Democrats: 127 Million Republicans: 143 million
- Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Democrats: 13.2 Republicans: 2.1
Professor Olson adds: “In aggregate, the map of the territory Republicans won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of the country.
Democrat territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in government-owned tenements and living off various forms of government welfare….”
Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the “complacency and apathy” phase of Professor Tyler’s definition of democracy, with some forty percent of the nation’s population already having reached the “governmental dependency” phase. If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million criminal invaders called illegals and they vote, then we can say goodbye to the USA in fewer than five years.
Imported Foods We Eat and the Junk We Buy….A REAL EYE OPENER !!!!
‘Green Giant’ frozen vegetables are from China and so are most of ‘Europe’s Best’. ‘Arctic Gardens’ are OK.
Never buy the grocery store garlic unless it is clearly marked from USA or Canada, the other stuff is grown in people poop (even worse than chicken poop).
Buy only local honey, much honey is shipped in huge containers from China and re-packed here. Cold-FX is grown and packed in China and is full of fecal bacteria. Doesn’t work anyway, big scam. If the country of origin is not clearly marked beware…if fresh produce, ask an employee. Watch out for packages which state “prepared for”, “packed by” or “imported by”.
I don’t understand the lack of mandatory labeling in B.C. especially the produce! In Ontario, the country of origin has to be clearly shown on the item in the store. Not sure about other provinces. I go to the local farmers markets in season but I even ask vendors if it is actually local. Worth reading the following, although I’m sure you already know at least some of this . . .
I was surprised by “NO NAME BRAND” and “PRESIDENT’S CHOICE” I thought they would be both the same. Please read this very carefully, to the very bottom. It’s important for all of us.
How is it possible to ship food from China cheaper than having it produced in Canada or the U.S.? FOR EXAMPLE THE “OUR FAMILY” BRAND OF MANDARIN ORANGES SAYS RIGHT ON THE CAN FROM CHINA … SO FOR A FEW MORE CENTS BUY THE ‘LIBERTY GOLD BRAND’ OR ‘DOLE’ which is from California. BEWARE, Costco sells canned peaches & pears, in a plastic jar, that come from China.
ALL “HIGH LINER” BRAND AND MOST OTHER FROZEN FISH PRODUCTS COME FROM CHINA OR INDONESIA. THE PACKAGE MAY SAY “PACIFIC SALMON” ON THE FRONT, BUT LOOK FOR THE SMALL PRINT. MOST OF THESE PRODUCTS COME FROM FISH FARMS IN THE ORIENT AND THERE ARE NO REGULATIONS ON WHAT IS FED TO THESE FISH.
Recently a Montreal Gazette had an article by the Canadian Gov’t how Chinese feed the fish… they suspend the chicken wire crates over the fish ponds, and the fish actually feed on chicken poop. Canadian Government recommended and stressed NOT to buy any type of fish imported from China. If you search the Internet what the Chinese feed their fish you’ll be alarmed, e.g. growth hormones, expired anti-biotics from humans, and never buy any type of fish or shellfish that comes from these countries… Vietnam, China, Philippines.
‘BICK’S’ HAVE RECENTLY CEASED OPERATIONS IN CANADA — DON’T BUY THEIR PICKLES. Stienfelds Pickles are made in India….just as bad!!! Many ‘No Name’ pickles are made in Canada. Canned Mushrooms. ‘No-Name’ brand came from Indonesia. Next to them were ‘President Choice’ brand. Produce of Canada! The P. C. went into my grocery bag.
Check those little fruit cups we use to give our children. They use to be made in Canada in the Niagara region until about 2 years ago….Now packaged in China.
While the Chinese, export inferior and even toxic products, dangerous toys and goods to be sold in North American markets, the media wrings its hands and criticizes the Obama Administration and the Harper Government for perceived errors. Yet 70% of North Americans believe that the trading privileges afforded to the Chinese should be suspended! Well, duh. Why do you need the government to suspend trading privileges?
SIMPLY DO IT YOURSELF Citizens of CANADA & the USA!! Simply look on the bottom of every product you buy. If it says ‘Made in China ‘ or ‘PRC’ (Product of Republic of China) – and that now includes Hong Kong, simply choose another product; or none at all. You will be amazed at how dependent you are on Chinese products, and you will be equally amazed at what you can do without.
Who needs plastic eggs to celebrate Easter? If you must have eggs, use real ones and benefit some North American farmer. Easter is just an example; the point is not waiting for the government to act. Just go ahead and assume control on your own. Never buy Chocolate either – unless you are very careful to check out where it comes from. There are good treats that are healthy and local!
Canadian ‘Thermos’ brand bottles were made in Canada for many years. Thermos sold out in the 1990’s and those that keep our food warm or cold, are now made in CHINA & Canada lost 200 jobs.
THINK ABOUT THIS: If 200 million North Americans refuse to buy just $20 each of Chinese goods, that’s a billion dollar trade imbalance resolved in our favour…fast!! The downside? Some Canadian/American businesses will feel a temporary pinch from having foreign stockpiles of inventory. Then those business executives should learn too.
Just one month of trading losses, will hit the Chinese for 8%, of their North American exports. Then they will at least have to ask themselves if the benefits of their arrogance and lawlessness were worth it. Please START NOW in any small or large way that you can…..and don’t stop. Send this to everybody you know. Let’s show them that we are intelligent Canadians/Americans, and NOBODY can take us for granted. If we can’t live without cheap Chinese goods for one month out of our lives. WE DESERVE WHAT WE GET!
This is just the beginning of the effects of Obamacare! You can still hear the ringing in your ear of Obama saying, “No New Taxes”. ~~~ *M*
Check your receipts – New Obamacare Tax – explanation by Snopes – be sure to read the last two paragraphs.
I did check this out on snopes.com and it is true. Going to get a flat tax for Obamacare whether we like it or not on some purchases.
CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS.????
“Fiscal Cliff” put in a much better perspective
1. U.S. Tax revenue: $2,170,000,000,000 2. Fed Budget: $3,820,000,000,000 3. New debt: $1,650,000,000,000 4. National debt: $14,271,000,000,000 5. Recent budget cuts: $38,500,000,000
Let’s now remove 8 zeros and pretend it’s a household budget.
1. Annual family income: $21,700.00 2. Money the family spent: $38,500.00 3. New debt on credit card: $16,500.00 4. Outstanding credit balance $147,710.00 5. Total budget cut so far: $38.50
Got it???……Ok now,
Here’s another way to look at the Debit Ceiling:
Let’s say, as an example, you come home from work and find there has been a sewer backup in your neighborhood….and your home has sewage all the way to your ceiling. What do you think you should do? Raise the ceiling, or remove the shit??
This is truly an extraordinary find! Rare footage of Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke’s childhood has recently surfaced…
This is a wonderful, thought-provoking, one minute clip. Full of wisdom. . . . and very brief. It’s not a joke, it’s not religious, it’s not political. It’s just . . . special. I think you’ll agree.
Sometimes you just cannot argue with the numbers. If these numbers are correct and true, the USA has bigger problems on their hands other than who was elected President.
From Bill O’Reilly’s message board:
Most everyone suspected fraud, but these numbers prove it and our government and media refuse to do anything about it.
As each state reported their final election details, the evidence of voter fraud is astounding. Massive voter fraud has been reported in areas of OH and FL, with PA, WI and VA, all are deploying personnel to investigate election results.
Here are just a few examples of what has surfaced with much more to come.
* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for Romney. (A mathematical and statistical impossibility).
* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their polling locations – and not one single vote was recorded for Romney. (Another statistical impossibility).
* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only 98,213 eligible voters.
* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.
* The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.
* Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout.
* In Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of eligible voters.
NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote.
Hosted IP PBX service or digital phone service can help with business continuity. When a major catastrophic event happens or equipment failure occurs, a business continuity plan must be in place. Often, traditional phone lines fail. When these phone lines fail, a digital phone may continue to work if the Internet is still operable. Even if one server fails with digital phone service, there is usually more than one server to ensure that phone lines are always available. Having both types of phone lines can aid with disaster recovery.